I ordered a rose plant for a dear friend who lost his mother.The ad showed a rose bush in a beautiful bright basket with a big bow.
Not at all what I got. Long story short It took several calls and several people to agree to send another with promise that it would be right. Second attempt they got the exact same thing only red flowers instead of yellow. Again I call several people later and a manager they agreed to give me $15 credit.
How generous. I will never order from them again. They lead you to believe they are a local Florist. They are not.
As you can see from the pictures, what I thought I was getting and what was actually sent are two very different things.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Lack of caring customer service
- Quality of product and lack of customer service
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst florist ever. I will never order from then again. I ordered a friend a arrangement of fresh flowers. What she got looked like it was out..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..."
- "This is what hart to heart ambulance want the employees to drive in and transport the patients in .. No turn signal on ambulance and a molded ambulance ..."