I ordered a rose plant for a dear friend who lost his mother.The ad showed a rose bush in a beautiful bright basket with a big bow.
Not at all what I got. Long story short It took several calls and several people to agree to send another with promise that it would be right. Second attempt they got the exact same thing only red flowers instead of yellow. Again I call several people later and a manager they agreed to give me $15 credit.
How generous. I will never order from them again. They lead you to believe they are a local Florist. They are not.
As you can see from the pictures, what I thought I was getting and what was actually sent are two very different things.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Lack of caring customer service
- Quality of product and lack of customer service
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I knew that once Mondolez bought Nabisco the product would suffer. Oreos have practically no filling anymore. Wont be buying any more products. Good thing since I..."
- "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..."
- "This is what hart to heart ambulance want the employees to drive in and transport the patients in .. No turn signal on ambulance and a molded ambulance ..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."