1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a rose plant for a dear friend who lost his mother.The ad showed a rose bush in a beautiful bright basket with a big bow.

Not at all what I got. Long story short It took several calls and several people to agree to send another with promise that it would be right. Second attempt they got the exact same thing only red flowers instead of yellow. Again I call several people later and a manager they agreed to give me $15 credit.

How generous. I will never order from them again. They lead you to believe they are a local Florist. They are not.

As you can see from the pictures, what I thought I was getting and what was actually sent are two very different things.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers rose plant from Avasflowers was quality of product, lack of caring customer service and quality of product and lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments