Flowers were not red enough.I wanted a real deep red for the roses I ordered for my sweetheart.

While the flowers were undoubtedly red I was quite unhappy about the shade. My sweetie said red roses were red roses and I was being an *** by complaining about the shade. I called their service and complained about the shade of red, they said that I ordered red roses and I got red roses.

I had to except this but I was still and unhappy customer.They should provide exactly what the customer wants.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Do you understand- that Flowers are not made- that God grows them- so every one is a bit different- your girlfriend is right-you are a a**- dont be *** its a shade of red- get over yourself. Look at bigger problems in the world- like dumb people like you being free to reproduce.