I had an awful experience the first time since I ordered 18 red roses with daisies and I added Snapdragons (a $20 up charge) and was delivered 18 pink roses, no daisies and 2 snapdragons ($10 each?!).It was an awful ordering experience as it took getting disconnected 3 times to go through.

They act like a local company but are definitely not. They gave me store credit so i decided I would try them again for Valentine's Day.

Customer satisfaction is important it states in your email. I disagree. Nobody will ever answer the phone and I keep getting the automated message that 'due to storms in the NE call volume is heavy' and I get hung up on every 3 minutes.

There is no way to cancel an order online. Nobody returns emails to cancel orders when you email. Nobody even responds to email. I wanted these delivered on Friday, February 14 and they said it was scheduled for the 15th.

I spoke to an agent Friday morning at 10:30 am and told her that if they couldn't be delivered that day then I needed to cancel because I was at a local florist that could deliver. She put me on hold and came back and 'assured' me that the florist said they would deliver that day. No delivery and then someone said that the date doesn't change in the system because it can 'mess' everything up (like that would be possible). This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had.

I had 2 awful experiences in 1 week. I was never able to get through to cancel and someone showed up at 11 am on Saturday with flowers. I told them I had been trying to cancel them for the past day and they just said 'well do you want them since they're here?'. Absolutely awful business model.

Awful customer service to make a quick buck. I am going to challenge the charges on my credit card and report your company to the BBB. I am also going to pledge to go on as many review sites as possible and paste this note as people in those forums will respond since your company never will. I demand satisfaction as a customer, I demand a refund and I want you to remove me from any sort of marketing efforts you have in the future.

I do not want 'store credit' as I will never use your company again.This company is disgraceful in the terms of customer satisfaction and quality.

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments