I ordered the 12 rose and 12 lily bouquet for Valentines Day.On Valentines Day the recipient received only 6 roses and 6 lily's.

I called customer service and explained that I did not receive what I had ordered. The representative apologized for the error and offered to resend the original order to whom I had ordered them for and would be delivered the next week. I was satisfied with this even though it was meant to be received on Valentines Day. I explained to the person receiving these flowers that they did not receive what I had originally ordered and that the correct order would be out the next week.

The flowers were delivered but once again it was only half of what was suppose to be sent, 6 roses and 6 lily's. Not positive what the issue was seeing as how both times the packing slip read the correct order of 12 of each flower. In answering the question of what can be done better, I would say if an error occurs once make sure it doesn't happen on the second attempt.

Needless to say I was disappointed not once but twice on my first experience with Avas.Should have listened to the mass amounts of complaints against Avas.

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments