2.6

I ordered a serene basket of assorted small plants from the Avas florist in Garnavillo Iowa.I had included a note that was to be entered on the card.

What was delivered was a peace lily plant and just the name of the sender on the card. The note was not included. I contacted the florist. It was after the fact as this was for a funeral.

They sent a note back stating they would refund $9.99. This was the difference in the cost of the two items. They also said I could have $20.00 off my next order. I replied that I would not have a need to order from them again as I live in another city and this was a one time occasion.

I suggested they refund the $9.99 and half of the discount offer or $10.00. They replied that all they could do was refund the $9.99. As they boast about customer satisfaction, I feel they did nothing as far as customer service to in response to their error. I understand mistakes happen but when they do, a business that cares and values their customers and reputation, tries to compensate in some manner.

I am not in the habit of writing negative reviews but due to the lack of any effort of the florist part to express understanding of the error I felt I wanted to write this and simply state that if they get your order correct it maybe fine.If they make a mistake it is to bad so sad.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers flower basket from Avasflowers was lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments