shocked to get wrong flowers. Avas knew wrong order was coming and did not tell me. Florist said next day: He could not make my order because Avas gave it to him too late to prepare; he asked agent to call customer so she could choose another; agent refused, just said " send whatever you've got." This was unethical

Dishonest sloppy service. Was promised email and/or phone at time of delivery to confirm. Flowers delivered late at 3;14, got email at 9:00. Got phone call at 6:30 am next morning. I was asleep!!

Requested refund from Avas, not florist. No response

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers delivery service at Avasflowers was used whatever flowers they had, lack of customer service and lied , but reviewer liked pictures. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments