My Wife ordered a beautiful arrangement after vacationing with my sister in law.We wanted to express our appreciation for her hospitality.

The arrangement was not available, hello... take it off the website. My Sister in law received a very inferior arrangement still at the FULL price of the original arrangement. Little more than dandelions,sticks,and twigs.

I would recommend Pro Flowers to all out there, not one problem with any order. After trying to register this complaint, I get a message to enter at least 100 words. This is totally inappropriate, I do not need100 words. I have expressed my disappointment in a few sentance's.

Do not buy here, do not buy here, do not buy here, do not buy here, do not buy here.100 words yet?

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #841867

I will tell you that Pro flowers is just as bad, you will find that out too, they delv the flowers in a box and the receiver has to put them in a vase.They do not get them the way you see them online.

This companys a nothing more then CALL CENTERS they call us local flower shops to handle your orders, and most of the time the local florist do not have what you ordered and they tells us to do what ever so they dont lose out on there money.I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR ALWAYS ALWAYS CALL DIRECTLY TO A LOCAL FLOWER SHOP AND ASK THEM IF THEY ARE LOCALLY IN THAT TOWN BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER