Avasflowers - Wrong bouquet, charged me more than my receipt said, etc
I ordered from this company twice and both times were a disaster. First time I received a call the night before the delivery was to be made for a Christmas luncheon, they could not deliver what I ordered or even close to it, I canceled the order and they called me back and said they had the stuff and could deliver. This was a Christmas bouquet with red decorations, candles and greenery. The bouquet was hideous that they delivered, with 4 pieces of a pine tree in it that looked like someone cut it off a tree in their yard, & no candle, nothing even close to the picture or what they claimed that they were sending. They gave me a credit to use on my next order.
The second time I called a week before my delivery because my Mother in law likes a specific flower, they said yes they would have plenty of time to get it (and they advertise it on their website). When I got my receipt I noticed that they had added a bow and card and I had specifically said "no" to both of those items with Jay so I called and talked to Vien and she gave me a credit of $8.98 for those items. The night before the delivery they called me again and said they do not have what I wanted and I said I want a full refund, they refunded only part of my money (and I asked if I was getting a full refund) and she (name Vien) said "yes" I would be credited $37.57, well I checked my credit card and I was refunded only part of my charge. My receipt said $46.55 and they actually charged me $48.27. I called back and she said "that in her system" it showed the correct charge and credit and I told her that I could email or fax my credit card statement showing me that they charged me more than what was on my receipt and what she showed in her system and I did not get the correct refund. After I emailed the documents that she required, I still have not gotten my refund or any communication from them at all. It is not the small refund that has post this review, it the dishonesty of this company first is adding things to my order that I did not request, switching out flowers that are not even close and then overcharging me from what is printed on my receipt, but all of the hassles that I have gone through to just order flowers to brighten someone's day.
Do not order from this company, used your local florist they will be honest with you and not do a "bait and switch" on you or give you a receipt and then charge you something more than what is on your receipt. Very dishonest company.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."