I ordered from this company twice and both times were a disaster. First time I received a call the night before the delivery was to be made for a Christmas luncheon, they could not deliver what I ordered or even close to it, I canceled the order and they called me back and said they had the stuff and could deliver. This was a Christmas bouquet with red decorations, candles and greenery. The bouquet was hideous that they delivered, with 4 pieces of a pine tree in it that looked like someone cut it off a tree in their yard, & no candle, nothing even close to the picture or what they claimed that they were sending. They gave me a credit to use on my next order.
The second time I called a week before my delivery because my Mother in law likes a specific flower, they said yes they would have plenty of time to get it (and they advertise it on their website). When I got my receipt I noticed that they had added a bow and card and I had specifically said "no" to both of those items with Jay so I called and talked to Vien and she gave me a credit of $8.98 for those items. The night before the delivery they called me again and said they do not have what I wanted and I said I want a full refund, they refunded only part of my money (and I asked if I was getting a full refund) and she (name Vien) said "yes" I would be credited $37.57, well I checked my credit card and I was refunded only part of my charge. My receipt said $46.55 and they actually charged me $48.27. I called back and she said "that in her system" it showed the correct charge and credit and I told her that I could email or fax my credit card statement showing me that they charged me more than what was on my receipt and what she showed in her system and I did not get the correct refund. After I emailed the documents that she required, I still have not gotten my refund or any communication from them at all. It is not the small refund that has post this review, it the dishonesty of this company first is adding things to my order that I did not request, switching out flowers that are not even close and then overcharging me from what is printed on my receipt, but all of the hassles that I have gone through to just order flowers to brighten someone's day.
Do not order from this company, used your local florist they will be honest with you and not do a "bait and switch" on you or give you a receipt and then charge you something more than what is on your receipt. Very dishonest company.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live in 10 hours from my mother. I get to see her twice a year. For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."