Avasflowers - Wrong bouquet, charged me more than my receipt said, etc
I ordered from this company twice and both times were a disaster. First time I received a call the night before the delivery was to be made for a Christmas luncheon, they could not deliver what I ordered or even close to it, I canceled the order and they called me back and said they had the stuff and could deliver. This was a Christmas bouquet with red decorations, candles and greenery. The bouquet was hideous that they delivered, with 4 pieces of a pine tree in it that looked like someone cut it off a tree in their yard, & no candle, nothing even close to the picture or what they claimed that they were sending. They gave me a credit to use on my next order.
The second time I called a week before my delivery because my Mother in law likes a specific flower, they said yes they would have plenty of time to get it (and they advertise it on their website). When I got my receipt I noticed that they had added a bow and card and I had specifically said "no" to both of those items with Jay so I called and talked to Vien and she gave me a credit of $8.98 for those items. The night before the delivery they called me again and said they do not have what I wanted and I said I want a full refund, they refunded only part of my money (and I asked if I was getting a full refund) and she (name Vien) said "yes" I would be credited $37.57, well I checked my credit card and I was refunded only part of my charge. My receipt said $46.55 and they actually charged me $48.27. I called back and she said "that in her system" it showed the correct charge and credit and I told her that I could email or fax my credit card statement showing me that they charged me more than what was on my receipt and what she showed in her system and I did not get the correct refund. After I emailed the documents that she required, I still have not gotten my refund or any communication from them at all. It is not the small refund that has post this review, it the dishonesty of this company first is adding things to my order that I did not request, switching out flowers that are not even close and then overcharging me from what is printed on my receipt, but all of the hassles that I have gone through to just order flowers to brighten someone's day.
Do not order from this company, used your local florist they will be honest with you and not do a "bait and switch" on you or give you a receipt and then charge you something more than what is on your receipt. Very dishonest company.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."