I recently purchased flowers from one of the large internet flower companies.What a got was a small bouquet of the wrong flowers.

Not remembering who I bought them from I called Avas who I found on the internet. They would not honor the satisfaction guaranty from another company. This is a joke, everybody knows that are all just one big mega corporation all owned by the same place and should be able to take care of my problem.

No they say they only deal with customers that actually purchase from them, what a croc.I think this is a very short sighted policy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flowers from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments