Turnaround Time

I had ordered flowers for my mother who is in the hospital. This "florist" which come to find out is NOT a florist, nor a delivery company but only a brokerage firm, said they could deliver on Sunday. I get a call Sunday afternoon stating that they can't deliver until Monday. I asked why I wasn't given that information and this VERY RUDE guy told me that it says it somewhere in my "receipt." He said they could deliver on Monday. I say she is getting discharged on Monday and he says they can "deliver anywhere in the world." I try to ask him questions about why it can't be done when they said it could and he continually interrupted me and was rude as ***. I finally asked to speak to a manager - which ended up being his cousin. He too was rude as well as condescending and so I told him I just wanted my money back. He said they didn't give refunds!! What the ***!! What do you mean you don't give refunds? He says that what he can do for me is put in a "temporary refund" request and that IF the real florist was willing to cancel the order than I might (best case scenario, he says) get HALF of my money back. I said "what?" You are telling me that the flowers will NOT be delivered and that if I am lucky I MIGHT get HALF of my money back? WHAT A SHAM!!!!

I have to say that this is THE worst I have ever been treated by a company!! As a matter of fact, prior to this incidence I have never even written a review!! But this was so completely awful that I had to write an warn others to NOT use this company. I only wish I had read some of the thousands of negative reviews about them prior to making my order. Now, my mother, who is in the hospital more than 2,000 miles away from me will not receive flowers from her only daughter.

I am beyond disgusted!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flowers from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service, lied and poor quality in every way. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments