After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would like to cancel the order.After waiting several hours with no response, I called the customer service line and found out my order was to be delivered on Tuesday...I asked to cancel the order, and was told that it had already been processed and I could not cancel.

I was passed around to several representatives trying to get in touch with a manager and at this point had spent a total of 3 hours on the phone. I finally told the representative to under no circumstances send the order and I would be waiting for a manager to call back. I have yet to receive a phone call from a manager and I found out the the flowers were in fact delivered and in horrible condition!

THIS IS NOT RIGHT!I was horribly embarrassed and disappointing!

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $101
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more