After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would like to cancel the order.After waiting several hours with no response, I called the customer service line and found out my order was to be delivered on Tuesday...I asked to cancel the order, and was told that it had already been processed and I could not cancel.
I was passed around to several representatives trying to get in touch with a manager and at this point had spent a total of 3 hours on the phone. I finally told the representative to under no circumstances send the order and I would be waiting for a manager to call back. I have yet to receive a phone call from a manager and I found out the the flowers were in fact delivered and in horrible condition!
THIS IS NOT RIGHT!I was horribly embarrassed and disappointing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I live in 10 hours from my mother. I get to see her twice a year. For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing..."
- "What the heck! I bring my two kids in to get a haircut. I see the only girl that is workng walk outside with a..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."