Avasflowers - WORST SERVICE! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!
After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would like to cancel the order.After waiting several hours with no response, I called the customer service line and found out my order was to be delivered on Tuesday...I asked to cancel the order, and was told that it had already been processed and I could not cancel.
I was passed around to several representatives trying to get in touch with a manager and at this point had spent a total of 3 hours on the phone. I finally told the representative to under no circumstances send the order and I would be waiting for a manager to call back. I have yet to receive a phone call from a manager and I found out the the flowers were in fact delivered and in horrible condition!
THIS IS NOT RIGHT!I was horribly embarrassed and disappointing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "What the heck! I bring my two kids in to get a haircut. I see the only girl that is workng walk outside with a..."
- "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..."
- "Do not buy Jeld- Wen products!! They claim to have lifetime warranties on their windows and when you contact them they will not cover it. I bought replacement windows at..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."