I ordered flowers for an ill friend in the hospital on June 6, 2013.Said delivery would be Saturday, June 8, 2013.
Never got delivered. I never received any phone call, or email to let me know the flowers were never delivered. Spoke with customer svc (HORRIBLE) on Sunday, they said it would be delivered today (6/10/13) I have added a picture of what was SUPPOSED to be sent over, and what was actually received. REALLY?
I am pissed and if he doesn't get what I sent by tomorrow afternoon, I am raising ***.
$55 for *** service, and horrible customer service reps that speak terrible English, and find it ok to cut off the customer on the phone.I am reporting them to the BBB.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."