Euclid, Ohio

I ordered flowers for an ill friend in the hospital on June 6, 2013.Said delivery would be Saturday, June 8, 2013.

Never got delivered. I never received any phone call, or email to let me know the flowers were never delivered. Spoke with customer svc (HORRIBLE) on Sunday, they said it would be delivered today (6/10/13) I have added a picture of what was SUPPOSED to be sent over, and what was actually received. REALLY?

I am pissed and if he doesn't get what I sent by tomorrow afternoon, I am raising ***.

$55 for *** service, and horrible customer service reps that speak terrible English, and find it ok to cut off the customer on the phone.I am reporting them to the BBB.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $55
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Order was delivered after funeral Avasflowers "I place an order on 3/29/17 for a funeral that started at 11am on 3/30/17. Per their email, the actual delivery time was 3:35pm, 4 1/2 hours after the service...." Read more Avasflowers - Bouquet not worth $20 much less the $77 paid! Avasflowers "I ordered a bouquet that normally was over $100, but they were running a promotion where it ended being $77 dollars. It was for a coworker who had surgery and..." Read more Avasflowers Rose And Carnation Mixed Bouquet Review Avasflowers "...The pictures they put online look nothing like what is delivered. When I complained and sent photos the manager..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more