I ordered flowers for an ill friend in the hospital on June 6, 2013.Said delivery would be Saturday, June 8, 2013.
Never got delivered. I never received any phone call, or email to let me know the flowers were never delivered. Spoke with customer svc (HORRIBLE) on Sunday, they said it would be delivered today (6/10/13) I have added a picture of what was SUPPOSED to be sent over, and what was actually received. REALLY?
I am pissed and if he doesn't get what I sent by tomorrow afternoon, I am raising ***.
$55 for *** service, and horrible customer service reps that speak terrible English, and find it ok to cut off the customer on the phone.I am reporting them to the BBB.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."