Where to start..this will take a while..wanted to surprise my wife the day before she left for the week on business.Looked up local florists in the town she works in -Canton,mass.

Avas florist popped up as a "honored mom and pop florist". I called and was placed into a *** (caller number 6 I believe). should've been a red flag. Eventually , I got a polite kid and asked for the bouquet I saw on web page.

Was told they didn't have any and they had to be shipped from warehouse (second red flag). Asked for a 2nd and 3rd option..to no avail. finally, I asked what he did have. Roses...I said great..can you deliver 2 dozen long stemmed today?

he said yes and I gave him all my info. He quoted me a price of 135.00 and said today he could do it for 100.00 plus delivery (115). We went over color of vase and ribbon. I paid and hung up pleased .

My wife called and thanked me for her roses ..they were a beautiful dozen. i said "1 dozen?"..she replied "yes". I called back the company and was placed in the *** again for 26mins. i explained that i paid for 2 dozen.

They explained that they don't do 2 dozen and the fill order was for a dozen. i said that was ridiculous and that i spent 115.00 . He refused to compensate me for the difference and I had to ask for a manager. I was put back on hold and thrown back into the ***...11 more minutes.

I realized by now that I was not dealing with a mom and pop store (even though their automated voice while on hold repeatedly sold them as mom and pop). I finally explained to a manager and she said the price is always 100.00 for the 2 dozen and she would reimburse me for half. i thanked her and hung up..exhausted from something that should have been a fond memory. The next day they sent me an email looking to make things up to me...I called and explained it wasn't necessary , but thank you.

they insisted on sending my original order for free. great..why not..I said "yes". they asked when..I said she would be back in work on Thursday. On Sunday, i received another email confirming my delivery for tuesday.

i wrote back and said "this is why I had a problem in the first place..you're automated..not mom and pop. She will not be there tuesday. Please send on thursday'. On Monday..I received another email confirming tuesday delivery.

i wrote back "don't bother..you guys are a mess..she won't be there". On tuesday, my wife called me from her business trip (fla) and said her boss called her and flowers were delivered in a box with no vase or water (or stem capsules) on Monday and they were dead. This was Tuesday. We joked about how incompetent they were and I told my wife i was sorry, but I was done trying to make things right.

She said whe would call them when she got back into town. Tonight she called them and was placed on hold for 31 mins (while on her drive home from work). They didn't have any informationa and could not resolve the issue.

My wife eventually had to hang up out of pure frustration.I'm still waiting to see what my credit card was charged....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..PLEASE

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments