I wanted to send flowers from a local vendor on 12/6 in California. Found Avas Flowers after a google search and their website stated "local vendor" and "same day delivery." I wish I had looked further.

As of 12/8 the flowers still have not arrived. When I looked at the tracking it's coming from New Jersey! When I called customer service they said the local vendor rejected this order and they had it sent from their farm at no extra cost to me. They should have called me before making this stupid decision!

If I had known that it wasn't coming from California or on the date I requested, I would have canceled the order. I received a 40% refund and was told they gave me the profit from this order to make me happy! WORST SERVICE EVER!

They not only failed to deliver what their website states but they also suck at effectively communicating to their customers. Never again!

Review about: Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Comments

Flowers finally arrived 6 days later and half of them are dead. They look nothing like the picture advertised. Avas Flowers is a scam.