Flowers weren't delivered the day they were supposed to be.I called late in day to check on them and, after several minutes on hold, got a recording saying to choose a time for them to call me back THE NEXT DAY.

They did call the next morning, but the rep couldn't help me and said they'd research the problem and they'd call me back. They never did, so I kept calling, and after several calls over the period of the entire day and more hold time, I got that recording again to pick a time for them to call me. The earliest time I could choose for a call-back was more than 24 hours later!!!

The flowers were finally delivered very late that second day -- the day after they were supposed to be delivered.They were adequate, but not close to looking like the picture of the arrangement I chose.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers flowers. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments