I called and ordered flowers on 09-17-14.I was not asked if I wanted to include a card for $3.99, but instead asked "what do you want on the card?", which to me means a normal business card sized teenie thing in an envelope on a plastic stick in with the flowers!

The flowers were delivered on the day I requested, however they were absolutely NOT anywhere near looking like the picture in quantity AND quality. The flowers delivered were something you could pick up at the grocery store for $9.99, in a plain glass vase without even a bow. I called on 09-17-14 to complain, and their automated phone line says "due to high call volume, we are unable to take your call, you may request a call back at the following times....etc." I chose one of the times offered for the call back for the following day (09-18-14) for between 9:30am and 10am. They never called.

I called them AGAIN, and same thing "due to the high call volume...yadda yadda..." and scheduled ANOTHER call back, this time for this afternoon (09-19-14) between 2pm and 2:30pm. Again...NO CALL. Never received my itemized invoice either, so I still don't know what the heck my $65.00 charge was for, besides some limp crummy flowers. I also emailed them today, and let them know I would be disputing the charge on my credit card if they did not contact me back today.

It is 3:45pm, and they still have not contacted me via phone or email. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB (of which they have over a thousand complaints! Wow!) also. Terrible service, crooked company.

Don't do business with these guys, their "reviews and awards" are not legitimate either.UGH!

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments