2.1
Style and Design

***BUYER BEWARE***

Don't get screwed like we did!!We bought flowers online thru Ava's, which was filled by Conroy's.

If you chose to use them, then don't be scammed into their "upgrading" to "premium". We spent $100 on a Mother's Day arrangement for the premium and all they did was add a ton of baby's breath to the arrangement. While my mom was excited to get flowers delivered to her, I'm completely embarrassed that our $100 arrangement looks like a $15 arrangement I could have picked up at Walmart. It also looks like my 5 year old arranged it.

When we complained, they said our "beautiful arrangement" was exactly like the description. Are you kidding me?!? Never again going to waste my money!!

If you're going to send flowers, go thru a reputable local company.While Ava's looks like it is a local company, it is NOT!!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above-pricing, not as described, poor customer service, etc." and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers was lack of customer service and everthing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments