39 Main St, Holmdel, NJ 07733, USA

Terrible company.Placed an order for flowers to be delivered to my mother on her birthday.

order was placed around 8:15 a.m. and was told flowers would show up between 3 and 4 pm. I then told them my mother got off work at 3 is there a way to have them show up earlier. They said yes for an extra charge.

I paid the extra delivery charge to have the flowers show up before noon. The company called my mothers work to verify that she got off at three and ruined the surprise. The flowers never showed up until 3:46 p.m. I tried to call and speak to a manager to have the issue resolved.

The issue was never resolved. They said they would deliver a bigger arrangement of flowers on Monday to make up for the issue. Monday came and still no flowers. They said they could not issue a refund only store credit which at this point is useless because I never want to use Avas Flowers again.

spoke with 3 managers and they said the owner is not available to the public.

No refunds and paid $77 for a service that never happened.Terrible company

I didn't like: Everthing.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $77
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Nique Gonzalez
New York, New York, United States #1317828

Similar experience.Absolutely wouldn't recommend.

Thanks for sharing.Ruined a special day.

kpizzazz

Same story but they didn't even deliver my flowers & kept my money. I reported them as frauds.to my bank & they issued me a credit which will be charged back on Avas. they are the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.