39 Main St, Holmdel, NJ 07733, USA
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Terrible company.Placed an order for flowers to be delivered to my mother on her birthday.

order was placed around 8:15 a.m. and was told flowers would show up between 3 and 4 pm. I then told them my mother got off work at 3 is there a way to have them show up earlier. They said yes for an extra charge.

I paid the extra delivery charge to have the flowers show up before noon. The company called my mothers work to verify that she got off at three and ruined the surprise. The flowers never showed up until 3:46 p.m. I tried to call and speak to a manager to have the issue resolved.

The issue was never resolved. They said they would deliver a bigger arrangement of flowers on Monday to make up for the issue. Monday came and still no flowers. They said they could not issue a refund only store credit which at this point is useless because I never want to use Avas Flowers again.

spoke with 3 managers and they said the owner is not available to the public.

No refunds and paid $77 for a service that never happened.Terrible company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of everthing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $77. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1317828

Similar experience.Absolutely wouldn't recommend.

Thanks for sharing.Ruined a special day.

kpizzazz
Clayton, North Carolina, United States #1247240

Same story but they didn't even deliver my flowers & kept my money. I reported them as frauds.to my bank & they issued me a credit which will be charged back on Avas. they are the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.