Had to give one star because you can't give zero. Worst flower buying experience.

Ordered flowers and balloons for a surprise for my 84 year old mother in law. Was quoted a delivery window of between 9:40 - 10 am as this was for a surprise. I specifically provided her apartment number for delivery as she lives in a large complex. When the receipt arrive via email, I noticed that the apartment number was missing despite specifically reviewing all delivery details with the associate.

I called back and another associate corrected the order and I received an updated invoice with the apartment number on it. As 10:00 on the delivery day came and passed, I called only to be told that they now can't guarantee delivery before noon. Surprise not shot, I waited until noon for delivery. Still no flowers.

Called again, only to find out that the driver delivered the flowers to the management office on the other side of the property causing me to get in the car in a driving rain storm to get the flowers. When I got to the management office they told me that they told the driver to deliver the arrangement to the apartment but he answered that they always leave it here, which was false. Next day all the balloons have lost helium and are on the floor. I have called Avas 6 times to get satisfaction.

They have claimed that the didn't have the address despite it being on the receipt dated 3 days before the delivery and now that it was too late to claim a product defect, which I told them about as soon as the balloons dropped a day after delivery. They offered to give me a whopping $12 on a $100 order, which is ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments

Avas is a call center with two locations in the USA. NJ and NY.

They can't guarantee you get anything delivered because most real florists won't deal with call centers.

The florist receives about half your money without a delivery added. As for the balloons: mylar balloons will stay inflated a week or two and latex balloons will only stay afloat for approximately eighteen hours.