Danvers, Illinois

I called Bowie Md to get a local florist to order flowers for a loved one.I wanted certain flowers and spoke to a person named Walle.

He promised my flowers would be delivered to him since they came from a warehouse. He also promised to put these flowers in a pink vase with baby's breath and a pink ribbon. He also promised he would send me a picture to my email as soon as he was done putting my order together. On the day of delivery I find out that this is not the case and my flowers will be delivered in a card board box by UPS.

I called the local number and they would not let me speak to Walle. The supervisor said he was sorry but there was nothing he could do.

I am so extremely upset.I would advise anyone who is thinking of using this florist to take the time and find a florist that will deliver what you ordered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers arrangement. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments