Style and Design
Turnaround Time

WORST FLORIST EVER

We needed delivery on a specific day, for a bedside family gathering for a very ill relative.

Website talks a lot about their ability to deliver same day, delivery weekend, discount for online order, etc. Reviews on the Goggle/Trust Pilot looked attractive enough (but these shouldn't be trusted -- just try to actually PROVIDE one of these reviews...)

I fully explained my need to their rep over the phone, who said 'no problem'.

Naturally, they jacked up the order -- and delivered THREE days late.

I demanded a refund, and of course, they went silent and didn't provide.

Final indignity -- they added me to some email distro for their marketing spam.

cisleib wrote the review because of poor customer service at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was missed delivery date. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments