Canyon, Texas
100% full Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

I dealt with AvasFlowers on an arrangement that I ordered from online.The whole thing has been a nightmare!!

But what I can say is the photo's depicted in their online products are not going to be what you get. All the flowers I can say yes I got but did the arrangement look like what I expected?

Absolutely not!!!This has been a long drawn out process from 2/11 to today 2/15 and in the end, the only thing I can say is, their prices are too high, their customer service is a joke, their 100 % Customer Satisfaction they "WILL NOT" stand behind.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "to deliver another arrangement of their choice, at their expense, even at lesser value to same recipient" as the author lost $94. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers was not helpful, arrangements not like photos depicted and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments