Worst experience with a "local" florist.WILL NEVER do business or recommend Avas Flowers to anyone.

I paid over $20. to have the flowers delivered by 2 pm yesterday. It is currently 12 pm THE NEXT DAY and still no delivery. I called to inquire, and the rep put me on hold.

A recording came on asking me to call back, due to call volume. So, I emailed customer service and the response was they do not guarantee delivery times. This is a RACKET!!!!! You pay $9.

extra for "free shipping" same day, they add on another $13.99 for handling (sounds a lot like shipping) - total over $20.... and then they don't deliver!

Save yourself the grief and headache....Use someone else.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more