I called this place to place a order, the person that answered couldn't understand or speak English very well, and very incompetent.It took me literally a half hour to do this.

After giving her the address for delivery five times and correcting her,I couldn't wait to get off the phone. She was supposed to email me confirmation which I never received. I called the next day to confirm the delivery to find out she still had the wrong delivery address. Another person was helping me and kept me on hold for 20 minutes and I finally hung up.

I called back and got and automated system telling me my delivery wasn't going to happen, that it was postponed for the following day. I called and asked for a supervisor but could not get one.. This time I was talking to a guy which wasn't any help also. They gave me zero consideration and actually wanted to charge me more to change the order for delivery for my original delivery date.

CRAZY! I asked for my money back and went to a local florist to get what I wanted. I don't know how companies like this stay in business.

They are the WORST florist or business I ever dealt with to order something.order number 2752986

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers avasflowers fruit basket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments