3.0
Style and Design

Like other dissatisfied customers I would also give Avas flowers zero stars if that option was available.I had the worst experience of my life dealing with this florist whilst trying to place an order for a very special occasion.

International customers think twice before using this dreadful place. My calls cost way more than the actual Bouquet which never materialised and not only did it not happen but during the ordering process my bank called me to advise unusual activity on my credit card. I confirmed that I had placed an order with an overseas florists for a Bouquet of flowers and was informed that 6 Bouquets were being charged on my cc. The response from the many customer service agents I spoke to was of little help to me and zero interest to them.

They would transfer me to another agent but in actual fact were hanging up which resulted in my having to place several International calls at my own expense. Eventually after many more calls I spoke to a lady who appeared to be sympathetic and assured me she would have the matter looked into immediately and would personally call me and email her findings. Needless to mention I never received a call or an email.

Thanks to my bank the matter has been resolved.The original order of one Bouquet was never dispatched and I have had no apology or explanation from Avas Flowers NJ.

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst experience of my life.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments