Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my mom on Mother's Day and Avas Flowers delivered the order to the wrong address.I called 4 times to try to get the order resent to the correct address (even though the address they had on file was correct) and the customer service basically refused, stating that they would confirm with the "designer" if the order was delivered or not.

After 5 hours on the phone, I finally asked for a refund.

They refused, as the order had been "delivered".I asked for a supervisor 4 different times as was told "The supervisor is busy with much more important issues.".

I'll be disputing the credit card charge, but I hope no one decides to go with this company - as it's absolutely horrible.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delivery service from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments