I placed my order on Friday 9/12/14 to be delivered the next day.The money came out if my account immediately.

The flowers were to be delivered by 10am. At 11am, I received a phone call, which I was unable to answer at the time, and left a message saying that they are unable to deliver the flowers because the "designer" is requiring $5 more dollars and they are calling to get my permission to charge my account the extra $5. When I tried to call back, it took three tries and more than 15 minutes to get to talk to a person. There was no way I was going to pay more money for an already inflated price for flowers!

What kind of business works that way?? I was told that my account would be credited, but that it could take up to 10 days, and that an email was sent to me to show the transaction. I never received that email. I then checked online for Avas Flowers and found a website dedicated to just complaints for this business.

It so happens, that many people have gone through the same thing as I have. I specifically chose this florist because I wanted to deal with a local florist and not a big call center. It should have clued me in when the guy who took my order had a strong middle eastern accent and I could hear many other voices in the background also taking orders. This "florist" is not even in Virginia, it's in NYC!

False advertising!! I received an email this morning asking for my review. This is what i sent them.

I'm certain this review will never be shown on their website.I will be contacting my bank today.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments