Worst experience ever!

I sent what was supposed to be a gorgeous bouquet of blue orchids to my boyfriend's mother who I was meeting for the first time.

I paid $75+ and was assured (on the phone and on their website) that the flowers would be delivered by a local florist to insure their beautiful and fresh appearance.

Instead, they shipped them from NJ to Mississippi and the flowers arrived completely DEAD, no vase, no card. Just dead, all the flowers/buds/greenery scattered around the bottom of the box. I called immediately to discuss and I was put on hold time and time again.

Every time I called, there was no one available to fix this issue besides offering me $9.99 in shipping CREDIT to use on their website for a FUTURE ORDER. I would never, in a million years, trust this company again. I'm extremely embarrassed and super annoyed by these people.

Also, the blue orchids were not actually blue orchids- they were white orchids dyed blue so there was blue dye ALL over the inside of the box.Gross.

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more