1.5
Turnaround Time

This company claims to be a family owned company but I'm not sure if they would treat their family as horribly as they treat their customers.The customer service I got was awful.

My husband ordered flowers on Valentine's Day and the picture was not at all what I received. What I received could have been purchased at a local grocery store. He spend well over $150.00 for flowers and a teddy bear worth no more than $39.99. The service that followed was worse that the half dead roses I got.

I was hung up on more than one and had to fight to get back less that half the money that was spent on the less than attractive bouquet. I would NEVER recommend this company to my worst enemy. When I asked to speak to a manager I was immediately told NO. I wasn't aware that customer service worked that way.

This was his first and certainly is LAST experience dealing with Avas Flowers. Perhaps this company is more concerned with the bottom line of making money rather than the personal touch of customer service and putting smiles of peoples faces when they receive the flowers that their loved ones spent tons of hard earned money to purchase. I can honestly say that my taste for online flower ordering has been tainted. If you ever decide to take your chances and order from Avas take pictures to ensure the proper order was received and don't order the teddy bear that they describe as large it's not.

It's a small dollar store bear.Never EVER again

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Poor quality flowers, Customer service.

Comments

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLEASE don’t ever use this people, site, company or whatever they are.I order a beautiful roses arrangement from the picture they showed, for my husband and what his got it was garbage!Don’t waste your money and time!!!