1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day.They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD flowers?).

After I sent them a picture of the flowers (see below), they refused to give me a refund but offered a credit plus and additional $20 credit that I could use for Mother's Day. I mistakenly gave them another try. I ordered two weeks before Mother's Day. They arrived a day late and at 10 p.m.

at night. This time they told me, "Due to the Mothers Day holiday, some orders may have been placed under our flex delivery policy in which we cannot guarantee delivery dates or times. However, we always do our best to get this delivered for your special recipient as soon as possible." Then why order flowers for a holiday if they can't deliver for the holiday?

And it's not like I waited until the last minute to order flowers -- I ordered weeks ahead of time!Do NOT order flowers from this company!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor delivery.

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1338991

Since Avas isn't a real florist, but a sending only call center, they cannot guarantee holiday flower deliveries of any kind.Most real florist turn their wire systems off after they reach a capacity level they feel they can still get delivered and service their regular customers.

Machines are turned off until after the holiday.Scroll through the Avas posts located here until you find one that says: "Informational post from a real florist"