Marana, Arizona

Warning do not use.

After making a online order with Avas Flowers for same day delivery June 27 I received a email and a call that they are unable to provide me with the promised same day delivery.

I told the man whom called me (SAM) I would look into ordering from a different company and would call back to cancel the order if I was successful in finding someone to provide same day delivery. I was successful and imminently called Avas back to cancel my order. I was told that it was not a problem and I would receive a complete credit back and would shorty receive a confirmation email of the cancelation. after more then 4 hours I did not receive this email so I called customer support again and was re assured that the cancelation was being possessed and would receive the email shortly.

four more hours passed and still no email so I emailed there customer support to verify the cancelation and I still received no reply. The next morning June 28 I received a email saying the flowers were delivered. so at this point I called them again and was transferred 3 times and no one was able to help me I was told no manager was available and I would receive a call back in a hour. 3 hours later I called back again and was told they couldn't help me until the morning.

So now the next morning on the 3rd day since the original order and cancelation June 29 I called and spoke to a manager and she told me that since the flowers were delivered although I canceled the order that they can only give me a 50% refund. I denied the 50% refund because I do not feel that I should be charged at all.

She said unfortunately that's all she can offer and she hung up on me .Every one I spoke to was very unprofessional and impatient I truly am in shock at the experience.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments