Winterville, North Carolina
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my daughter's first mother's day, paid for a morning delivery.Flowers delivered after 5pm to her work and not even the flowers I had ordered.

Spent four hours on phone to get no satisfaction or a refund. Spoke to immature and unprofessional customer service reps and who kept putting me thru their phone loop when I asked to speak to a supervisor. Never again will I order flowers off the internet!!!

I did ask for a call back from the automated system and still no call.I will have to contact my bank to dispute the charges for services not rendered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of attitude of the company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of avasflowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $54. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments