I order flowers to be deliver Saturday before Mother's Day.I call them 4 days later because there were still no flowers.

They said they ran out of flowers for Mother's Day. I say " O.K.1 day maybe even 2 days I could understand, but this is 4 days after the delivery date and the flowers still aren't there, I would like a refund." They said no refunds your order is already being processed. Basically they take all the orders they can get, knowing all along they cannot fulfill them, in even close to a timely manner. They won't compensate for the lack of ethics.

The customer is left with the shaft.They don't seem to care at all about customer service.

Review about: Avasflowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #677419

I ordered 2 CDs for $9.95 each.I got an e-mail receipt for that.

For the next two months I was charged $64 for CDs I didn't order. When I called to cancel it, they told me I should have cancel it within 30days. I let it go, I paid for it.

Today I received a bill for $448.00 from the pimsleur-approach, saying to pay as soon as possible.I call the number in the letter, and when I explained my situation, the girl on the phone told me to call back when I was able to handle the situation and hanged up on me.