I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers for my mother-in-law on May 3, 2013, set to deliver on May 10, 2013.Immediately after ordering, I found a better deal and a more pleasing arrangement elsewhere, so I called Ava's Flowers to cancel my order.

I spoke with a representative who assured me more than once (after I asked) that the order had been cancelled and I would be receiving a full refund in 3-5 business days. Once again, I asked if she was sure that the order was cancelled (she sounded unsure the first time) and she assured me once again that it was. She said I could call back on Monday morning just to double check if I liked but that she put in the cancellation. My mother-in-law received the flowers on May 10th, a Friday.

(Not to mention, the flowers were NOT what I ordered and much smaller than what I ordered as well). I called the company first thing on Monday morning (May 13th, 2013) and after being transferred twice and on hold for 45 minutes, I finally spoke to a representative who acknowledged that I did in fact put in a cancellation request with the customer service representative on May 3. He then told me that since the flowers had already been delivered, they could not issue a refund. After telling him that a mistake on the company's part is not my problem, he proceeded to inform me once again that he could not issue a refund.

I then asked for a manager, who was unavailable, and asked to be called back. On the morning of the 14th (today) I received a voicemail from the supervisor who informed me of the same thing. I called the number she provided as a callback and the customer service representative said she was on break. This was my third call.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and will be telling everyone I know not to buy from these *** artists.They are truly awful.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

kml2087
Richmond, Virginia, United States #650872

Thank you for filing a complaint with the BBB.I did too.

I hope everyone does, this company should not be in business.

They are liars and thieves.I am disputing charges with my bank now maybe that is a possibility for you too.