I ordered flowers for my anniversary for same day delivery at 7am.By 3:30pm, they were not delivered.

I called and they stated that they would be there at 4. At 4:15 I called again, new delivery time will be 4:45. Nope. Called again to change the address since they would no longer be at work.

Not an option, they will deliver the next day, first thing. Next day, called at 10am, they will be delivered by noon. They were at 11:30. The colored vase did not arrive.

I asked for a refund, now I am waiting for a MANAGER to approve my $5.99 dollar refund on a vase I didn't get.

They will call me back within 3 minutes, which was 15 minutes ago.I will never, ever use them again.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Delivery and how they handled the issue.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $158
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.