1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my anniversary for same day delivery at 7am.By 3:30pm, they were not delivered.

I called and they stated that they would be there at 4. At 4:15 I called again, new delivery time will be 4:45. Nope. Called again to change the address since they would no longer be at work.

Not an option, they will deliver the next day, first thing. Next day, called at 10am, they will be delivered by noon. They were at 11:30. The colored vase did not arrive.

I asked for a refund, now I am waiting for a MANAGER to approve my $5.99 dollar refund on a vase I didn't get.

They will call me back within 3 minutes, which was 15 minutes ago.I will never, ever use them again.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery and how they handled the issue.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - Holiday Flower Tree Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more