This is the worst company!DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

I ordered for Mother's Day they never came. I called several times throughout the day to check the status they told me it was out for delivery. The flowers never showed up, I called back they told me the Florist told then the Peonies that I ordered were in bad condition and that's why they were never sent. I found out who the Florist was when they were finally delivered after Mother's Day and they told me that wasn't true at all.

Ava's Flowers has terrible customer service, they lied to me several times. When I asked to talk to a supervisor she told me they were in a meeting. I'm so mad! Who runs a business like that?

I paid a lot of money for these flowers I expected them to be delivered on Mother's Day I also paid extra money for them to be there on time. TERRIBLE!

TERRIBLE!TERRIBLE!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more