1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So I ordered online thinking it was a local store.It is not, they make their website look like it is.

Did not discover it was not local until I had a problem. Flowers were delivered to mother in law and she posted picture. OMG they look nothing like the advertised picture and I am so embarrassed I would never send a POS bouquet like this. They look like a $12 store bouquet but I paid $68 (they had a half off sale so really is a $136 bouquet.

NEVER BUY FLOWERS FROM HERE. The managers response was a $20 credit towards my next purchase.

Are you kidding me, I will never use them again.WORST FLORIST I HAVE EVER USED

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $68. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers bouquet from Avasflowers was scam artists and false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments