1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

They guaranteed delivery by 1:00pm Central and delivered at 5:00pm Central. The order was for white and blue flowers.

The flowers were for a 15th birthday party. I was not specific as the type of flowers since blue flowers are not typical. I specified many times that the flowers had to be blue and white and kept getting the guarantee that it would be no problem and it would be beautiful. The flowers arrived (very late) and they were white with two prigs of purple.

They looked like flowers for a funeral. It was awful. I did not accept the delivery because it was not what I ordered. I thought it would be easier to get a refund.

HA, was I wrong. I paid $59.83 and they want to refund me $24.99 only. When I inquired about the difference the very rude customer service man said, that the flowers were delivered and they had to pay for the delivery and it was not their fault that I did not accept the flowers. OMG am I pissed.

This will be a long fight I am sure. Avoid the trouble, stay clear of AVAS Flowers.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Product, Delivery, Customer service when trying to get refund, Refund amount.

Comments