Bellaire, Michigan

Picture of flowers ordered was no where near what was delivered.I ordered an exotic arrangement.

None of the flowers or the colors pictured were delivered. It was a complete different arrangement. Customer service hung up on me several times and would not refund the order. They gave me a $10 credit on a $80 order.

I will never use them again. I talked with the florist directly and was informed Avas is notorious for poor customer service and not delivering what was ordered.

I ordered after reading a false positive reviews.Avas said they had the right to substitute flowers and colors without customer approval.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of avasflowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments