I wanted to send dead or moldy flowers to my ex for our non-anniversary.I was willing to pay the regular price for flowers and I figured it would be a win-win for them.

They would get my money and get rid of flowers that they would normally throw out. But No, they get all high and moral and say that they do not operate that way. They are committed to sending the best flowers they can all the time.

I said they could put it in a plain box and no one would ever know where it came from.But no, damm I so wanted to *** off my ex.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more