I am am really upset that this company was unable to deliver flowers to a friend of mine who is staying at forest ranger station for her birthday.They claim they can deliver in the United States and this is in the US but they claim that it is outside the delivery area of any of there florists.

I am am really dismayed that I cannot offer my friend something on her birthday.

They should deliver anywhere, next thing they will say that they can not deliver to nuclear plants or Area 51.I cannot stress enough how very disappointed I am with this policy of theirs.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of avasflowers delivery service from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments