I am am really upset that this company was unable to deliver flowers to a friend of mine who is staying at forest ranger station for her birthday.They claim they can deliver in the United States and this is in the US but they claim that it is outside the delivery area of any of there florists.

I am am really dismayed that I cannot offer my friend something on her birthday.

They should deliver anywhere, next thing they will say that they can not deliver to nuclear plants or Area 51.I cannot stress enough how very disappointed I am with this policy of theirs.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more