My friend lives on a small island just a hundred feet or so off the coast.The island is accessible by foot.

There is a few hundred feet of a path and at the end a rope bridge to the island. The bridge is perfectly sound. The delivery driver called and said they could not locate the house. Their is a sign at the end of the road and an arrow pointing to the house.

What they can't walk a 1/3 of a mile to the house.

I was really looking to surpirse my friend for his birthday with a flower arrangement.That is ruined now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers flowers. Avasflowers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Avasflowers - Terrible Flowers, service, scam! Avasflowers "Avasflowers... Paid for expedited shipping, showed up 6 days late.not an email, not a phone call..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more