Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my administrative assistant on Administrative Assistant Day.What she received was a joke.

I was embarrassed. I paid extra money to get the PREMIUM size bouquet. What was received would barely pass for the standard size. There was also to have been a Mylar balloon attached.

It wasn't. I did get a refund on the balloon. However they customer service said what we received was the premium size. Even when I sent a side by side picture of their website picture and what we received, they still insisted it was the premium size.

I paid $100 for something that was worth $25 at the max.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). DBarnett is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about premium size bouquet at Avasflowers was extra fees and service overall Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments