I chose this site online as it looked reputable and affordable.Free shipping was offerred but there was a $13 service charge.

not sure what that was for. The Flowers were delivered to funeral home and arrived wilted. I was emarrassed. All I was offered was to re deliver to a family member (like who was I going to choose) or receive a $9.99 refund and 20% off next order (will never happen).

They said they could have the florist pick up the vase and flowers to evaluate. That was the only way a full refund may be considered.

I was unable to produce the vase as the funeral happened and the flowers were discarded.I will never use this service again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments