Avasflowers - Wilted Flowers

706 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips.What was delivered is in the photo.

It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and beat up leaves, literally stuffed into a vase. I've attached a picture of literally what was delivered. It's the saddest most pathetic excuse for a flower arrangement I have ever seen. When we complained the "manager" Robert Pearson responded back that the problem seemed to be too long of stems in too short of a vase.

I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that a taller vase would not fix the wilted flowers, that already started to drop petals within hours of arriving, and a taller vase certainly would not address the leaves that looked like a dog had chewed on them. The florist that they had deliver these was one I had never heard of in my area, and the poor arrangement and quality is clear they are not one of the better florists around here. They brought another arrangement the next day, but demanded the first back, whatever.

I am sorry to say that the 2nd one was only slightly better, but still poor quality flowers and a very amateur and childish arrangement.DON'T waste your money with this outfit, I cannot believe that they continue to be in business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
706 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×