Avasflowers - Wilted Flowers
My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips.What was delivered is in the photo.
It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and beat up leaves, literally stuffed into a vase. I've attached a picture of literally what was delivered. It's the saddest most pathetic excuse for a flower arrangement I have ever seen. When we complained the "manager" Robert Pearson responded back that the problem seemed to be too long of stems in too short of a vase.
I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that a taller vase would not fix the wilted flowers, that already started to drop petals within hours of arriving, and a taller vase certainly would not address the leaves that looked like a dog had chewed on them. The florist that they had deliver these was one I had never heard of in my area, and the poor arrangement and quality is clear they are not one of the better florists around here. They brought another arrangement the next day, but demanded the first back, whatever.
I am sorry to say that the 2nd one was only slightly better, but still poor quality flowers and a very amateur and childish arrangement.DON'T waste your money with this outfit, I cannot believe that they continue to be in business.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Lack of accountability
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Tulip Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "The tv shows a blue light but I don't get any picture or sound, it doesn't show any menu or something is just a black screen. ..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."