Avasflowers - Wilted Flowers
My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips.What was delivered is in the photo.
It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and beat up leaves, literally stuffed into a vase. I've attached a picture of literally what was delivered. It's the saddest most pathetic excuse for a flower arrangement I have ever seen. When we complained the "manager" Robert Pearson responded back that the problem seemed to be too long of stems in too short of a vase.
I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that a taller vase would not fix the wilted flowers, that already started to drop petals within hours of arriving, and a taller vase certainly would not address the leaves that looked like a dog had chewed on them. The florist that they had deliver these was one I had never heard of in my area, and the poor arrangement and quality is clear they are not one of the better florists around here. They brought another arrangement the next day, but demanded the first back, whatever.
I am sorry to say that the 2nd one was only slightly better, but still poor quality flowers and a very amateur and childish arrangement.DON'T waste your money with this outfit, I cannot believe that they continue to be in business.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Lack of accountability
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Tulip Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "The tv shows a blue light but I don't get any picture or sound, it doesn't show any menu or something is just a black screen. ..."