Featured
Style and Design

My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips.What was delivered is in the photo.

It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and beat up leaves, literally stuffed into a vase. I've attached a picture of literally what was delivered. It's the saddest most pathetic excuse for a flower arrangement I have ever seen. When we complained the "manager" Robert Pearson responded back that the problem seemed to be too long of stems in too short of a vase.

I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that a taller vase would not fix the wilted flowers, that already started to drop petals within hours of arriving, and a taller vase certainly would not address the leaves that looked like a dog had chewed on them. The florist that they had deliver these was one I had never heard of in my area, and the poor arrangement and quality is clear they are not one of the better florists around here. They brought another arrangement the next day, but demanded the first back, whatever.

I am sorry to say that the 2nd one was only slightly better, but still poor quality flowers and a very amateur and childish arrangement.DON'T waste your money with this outfit, I cannot believe that they continue to be in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and lack of accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments