My daughter ordered orchids from AvasFlowers.They misrepresented their company as being local and family owned.

What a joke. The flowers arrived hours after they were promised,(New Jersey label)not local They were delivered in a sealed box by U.P.S. after being subjected to the Texas heat of over 95 all day with no moisture. The stems were already as hard as bamboo and the flowers were wilted, crushed and ready for the trash.

Many of the blooms had already fallen off. My daughter paid $70.00 for the flowers that were worthless. This company should be closed. NEVER use AvasFlowers.

They did not deliver what we had paid for.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Please call us at 877-638-3303 and ask for Jason in Social Media. I will take care of this problem for you.

Avasflowers - Terrible Flowers, service, scam! Avasflowers "Avasflowers... Paid for expedited shipping, showed up 6 days late.not an email, not a phone call..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more