I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother.Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual Christmas get together).
After the order went through an email arrived the next day stating delivery would be on the 28th. Actual delivery was one on 28th, one on 29th. The arrangements were ugly, white roses were substituted with white lilies and daisies!
Lots of "shrubbery." Not Christmas like at all.So far I've gotten a $20 credit in points to use toward a future order that will never happen and I sent them pictures which I have not heard any response regarding.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Easy website
What I disliked
- Delayed delivery
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Glorious Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I ordered a computer from HSN on flexpay. I received a confirmation that my order was on its way. The next day, I was informed I did not qualify for..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "I will never use rockauto.com for anything else. Their ad was misleading. I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only..."