Fayetteville, North Carolina

I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother.Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual Christmas get together).

Related: Avasflowers Bouquet Review

After the order went through an email arrived the next day stating delivery would be on the 28th. Actual delivery was one on 28th, one on 29th. The arrangements were ugly, white roses were substituted with white lilies and daisies!

Lots of "shrubbery." Not Christmas like at all.So far I've gotten a $20 credit in points to use toward a future order that will never happen and I sent them pictures which I have not heard any response regarding.

Review about: Avasflowers Glorious Christmas Bouquet.

I liked: Easy website.

I didn't like: Delayed delivery, Product quality.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $132
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more