1.2
Style and Design

I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother.Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual Christmas get together).

After the order went through an email arrived the next day stating delivery would be on the 28th. Actual delivery was one on 28th, one on 29th. The arrangements were ugly, white roses were substituted with white lilies and daisies!

Lots of "shrubbery." Not Christmas like at all.So far I've gotten a $20 credit in points to use toward a future order that will never happen and I sent them pictures which I have not heard any response regarding.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy website and stated that there is a room for improvement of delayed delivery and product quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $132. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments