I ordered 1 dozen yellow roses, my wife's favorite, for delivery at her office on her birthday.When I checked the delivery status, it showed the flowers were out for delivery.

Knowing that my wife often leaves her office to visit practices she manages, I thought that maybe UPS would deliver them late in the day. Didn't happen. The flowers were delivered the day after, and they were already brown. I sent an email to lodge my complaint.

Avas' return email instructed me to call their customer service group. This was the second time I've contacted their customer service group, which I'm pretty sure is located in a foreign country, judging by the accents of the representatives I've spoken with. I requested a full refund, whence I was informed that I could only received a 50% refund.

I eventually agreed to this, then found out that the 50% refund is not for the total purchase, which includes a "handling" fee, but only covers half of the charge for flowers.I will not deal with Avas again.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Holiday Flower Tree Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more