Since I received the flowers my cat will not stop sneezing.He sneezes all the time, night and day.

He never had this problem until I received the flowers from a friend. I mean he sneezes like every few minutes and I feel sorry for him. I finally had to take him to the vet, after an examination and numerous tests they concluded that he was allergic. How dare this company send flowers that caused my dear Mr.

Wiggles such severe distress. They should put allergy warnings on their products.

You should pay my vet bill.Very disappointed with them.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1192119

Every mammal has their own individual allergies.Until it's introduced into their environment or they have contact with the allergen, they show symptoms.

Unless the pet owner preemptively visits their vet or dermatologist, you have no way of knowing what your pet is allergic to. It's not the flower shop, the flowers, or the cat's fault.

If you want to put blame on someone, blame yourself for not taking your pet to get an allergy grid.Ultimately, it's mother nature, you ***.

to Anonymous #1192120

They won't show symptoms* oops.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #936868

What the *** is wrong with you? They can't control what animals will be allergic to.