I paid for the flowers for a wake starting at 2 pm and they promised delivery by 11 am.11 came and went I called and was told the funeral parlor does not accept flowers til 1 pm so they could not deliver the flowers til then.

I got a call and was assumed the flowers would be there by 1 pm. I said I do not want the flowers going there after the wake starts but wanted them there when the family arrived. They flowers were delivered at 4:35 pm. The wake ends at 8 pm and the funeral is in the morning.

Very, very upset and can not believe that with all the shops that could use the money I chose one that lied and couldn't make a hard situation that much easier!!!

We do not know how they looked because we live in another state nor do we know if they truly made it.This is just not acceptable!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #743215

youre lying, you said they were delivered :p :p :p :p :p :p

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more